Chambersburg, PA 17202 USA
Business websites for a fraction of most providers!
"After having 2 website designers put up sites for us that we were not quite satisfied with, we decided to look elsewhere.
We were referred to The Willman Group. Todd worked closely with us to get exactly the type of website we were looking for.
He also helped us with our advertising needs by designing a banner ad and placing it on a national publication's website.
Todd was never more than a phone call away, and was always quick to respond to any of our needs.
We highly recommend Todd and The Willman Group, for any of your business marketing needs."
Consider The Willman Group
for Your Next Project – in English or Spanish!
* Custom TV and radio spots, VNRs and media buying
* Ad builds, email graphics and custom Web artwork
* Effective presentation packages and handout materials
* High-end digitization and animation (AVID(R) ProTools)
* New or revised product or sales literature
* Illustrative technical artwork for literature or spec sheets
* Strategic targeted direct mail and e-mail campaigns
* Vertical channel market research and analysis
* SOP, Corporate identity or ISO/QMS procedure manuals
* Digital B2B/B2C content: Web, social media or blogging
* PR, newsletters, internal employee communications
* Branding, positioning and channel marketing strategy
* Support for media days, open houses, product launches
* Trade show support for design, fabrication and pre-event
* Affordable commercial photography and printing
Have you considered outsourcing your marketing needs – to lower your
SG&A expense, reduce your overhead, and save on employee benefits?
Could you do that at a cost far less than a typical ad agency, and still receive high quality work, but on a fixed cost, project-by-project basis?
What about a need to find and work alongside a knowledgeable marketing partner to develop new business, so your company can grow and prosper?
If so, consider The Willman Group. We don't just create ads, build web sites or develop content. We make good marketing happen.
We deliver cost-effective Creative. Engagement. Integration. And direction.
With a healthy dose of forethought and strategy.
Project direction that best fits together all the pieces of your marketing 'puzzle.' And, if needed to scale to meet scope and size, managing other resources – while still providing a cost-to-benefit ratio you may not have thought possible.
We deliver optimum value to your out-of-house marketing services – providing project management oversight, while directing a variety of turn-key strategically-focused production services.
Locally or nationally. Wherever planes fly. No matter your battle-plan.
Or the operational space you need your time-critical deliverables or RFPs.
We also pair our needed skills with our stable of on-call world-class pros
(the ones best suited to your budget), for animation, digital, design, video production, technical illustrating, PR, media buying and interactive.
With few headaches and low overhead, and with us managing your total project. Delivering your job with a first-class memorable outcome, and minimal headache.
For 35-plus years, we've developed branding and identity programs,
customer communication campaigns, trade events, great presentations and product support materials – all tied to strategic plans and outcomes.
Effectively devising and assembling new marketing tools for some of the world's top companies – 'big-picture' mission-critical stuff. The kind of work you see every day driving down the highway, but you just don't know it.
When you partner with The Willman Group, your project is delivered to a pre-defined cost estimate – a solution best-suited to your budget. We can even provide ad placements to effectively position your product or service in front of your targeted customers, to maximize your exposure!
An Agency of Record for Comcast and xFinity Advertising
Training packages for technical, service and safety
A Resource Partner of GlobalAir
'Integrity. Experience. Professionalism. Reach. Skill. At The Willman Group, we ALWAYS put Integrity first!'
Partnerships Focus Primarily in These Business Sectors
• Construction, Access, Ag, Transportation and Truck Equipment
• Commercial, Industrial and Processing Equipment
• Aviation Services/MRO, and Airport Ramp Services Marketing
• Collateral support services for DHS/DoD/TSA and OpSEC contractors (CONUS and OCONUS)
• Market and Creative Development Services for Small Businesses
• PR, Safety, Technical and Training Materials for Engineering and Construction
'What I do have are a very particular set of skills.
Skills I have acquired over a very long career...'